WDW Ticket Sales?

BostonDisneyKid

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the cour
I am unceratin if this is the right place to post this (mods feel free to move) but am wondering where the best place to buy WDW tickets is currently. have an AP but am bringing a guest who will need a 6-7 day hopper and havent bought those in quite some time.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable website?
I found the cheapest to be www.dwtickets.com but am uncertain of their reputation and am curious if anyhere have used them and/or recommend them.

I just used Undercover Tourist, which is recommended on Mousesavers. I received my ticket in about one week from the time I ordered it.

I would use them again.

We purchased our tickets last year from DWtickets and had no problems what so ever getting or using them.

What are the prices on the other sites?
I think that price on an adult 5-day Park Hopper on DWtickets was $250.

I signed up for the DWTickets newletter so that I could get their monthly discount code but they still don't beat UCT. Don't forget to add tax to the prices at DWTickets because it isn't included in the quoted price. They also charge to ship the passes.

The best prices for a 7 day adult PH was that I found was thru www.kgstickets.com and they beat out abfabflorida by $5. I have ordered tickets thru KGS several times and have great service. Be sure to compare the price of each ticket/feature and shipping cost. KGS does not charge for standard shipping, but abfab charges $5 certified. KGS prices include tax.

Undercover tourist includes all taxes ect. Just be aware from buying from other sites they end up charging all the extra stuff on top of the ticket prices. I love undercover touriest they are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter