WDW ticket question

our two princesses

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are staying offsite this time and bought four 2 day tickets. We are unsure now whether we can still go. Do the tickets expire when not used? Thank you!

They are still worth what you paid, so you can still get tickets at a later time. If the price goes up you pay the difference.

We had family cancel due to the rising c19 cases in Florida and Disney completely refunded them so I guess its always worth trying

All tickets expire based on type and start date and length of ticket. However, as PP mentions, fully-unused tickets will hold their value to be used as credit towards future tickets. I recommend you make a note of the ticket numbers and the value, because the tickets are likely to disappear from your view in MDE after expiration.

You could cancel the park reservations so someone else can grab them, especially if parks were "sold out" for your dates.

All tickets expire based on type and start date and length of ticket. However, as PP mentions, fully-unused tickets will hold their value to be used as credit towards future tickets. I recommend you make a note of the ticket numbers and the value, because the tickets are likely to disappear from your view in MDE after expiration.

You could cancel the park reservations so someone else can grab them, especially if parks were "sold out" for your dates.

Thank you!

They can be used later and you can add whatever funds necessary if prices change. Our neighbors have two children and were going in September. They just cancelled because of the rising CIVID cases and evidently there is a bronchitis outbreak in FL now as well.

They can be used later and you can add whatever funds necessary if prices change. Our neighbors have two children and were going in September. They just cancelled because of the rising COVID cases and evidently there is a bronchitis outbreak in FL now as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter