WDW Schedule/Planning Template

YesterDark

DIS Veteran
I personally love organizing and planning my Disney Vacation. If I could plan out vacations for people as a hobby I would, but real life doesn't give me the time. That being said, tools for planning vacations is key and I've seen threads every once in a while asking about how you use calendars or spreadsheets to do that.

This isn't anything fancy, but it works. I almost added a Disney Meal Plan credit tracker in it as well... but that was a bit much. In any case, I've attached the spreadsheet template for you to use if you wish so you don't have to build one from scratch or go searching the internet for one.

Here's a snapshot:

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qA-IMKpWi047NRvVNlj6wvhWGARomEMe/view?usp=sharing

Wow!!! That is intense but awesome. I do mine on Excel but it a lot basic compared to yours: not saying it's better because I really liked yours and downloaded already.

Thank you

Oh yes! This is amazing. As an avid excel spreadsheet'er, I have massive appreciation for this. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

This is great. Will be using this for our trip in Aug. Thanks for creating and sharing!

I personally love organizing and planning my Disney Vacation. If I could plan out vacations for people as a hobby I would, but real life doesn't give me the time. That being said, tools for planning vacations is key and I've seen threads every once in a while asking about how you use calendars or spreadsheets to do that.

This isn't anything fancy, but it works. I almost added a Disney Meal Plan credit tracker in it as well... but that was a bit much. In any case, I've attached the spreadsheet template for you to use if you wish so you don't have to build one from scratch or go searching the internet for one.

Here's a snapshot:
View attachment 413448

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qA-IMKpWi047NRvVNlj6wvhWGARomEMe/view?usp=sharing
We use a Spread sheet planner. But loving this one & just downloaded to use on our next trip 👍 :)

This is excellent, thank you! I've been using Excel as well but it's a bit more loosely set up. I like your idea that allows the room to expand in both directions more easily.
This is what I currently have but I may just add a new tab to give yours a try.

This is excellent, thank you! I've been using Excel as well but it's a bit more loosely set up. I like your idea that allows the room to expand in both directions more easily.
This is what I currently have but I may just add a new tab to give yours a try.
View attachment 415735

This one is good too. I like breaking down the days into segments instead of strict times. Allows for a more relaxed planned schedule.

Sorry for the most likely newb question but is there a way for me to edit it in google docs without having Excel?

Sorry for the most likely newb question but is there a way for me to edit it in google docs without having Excel?

At the middle and top of the screen is a drop down menu that says "Open with" and select Google Sheets. You'll then be able to save it to your google drive. The formatting and colors will be off a bit though.

At the middle and top of the screen is a drop down menu that says "Open with" and select Google Sheets. You'll then be able to save it to your google drive. The formatting and colors will be off a bit though.
I've done that but it still doesn't seem like I can do anything, still says view only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter