delete

RajunCajun

DVC member from DFW
Hello Mousketeers,

I'll be flying down in <2 weeks for Food & Wine. I'll be spitting Monday between studios and MK hitting my favorites. I'll rope drop DAK on Tuesday for FOP and then bus to Epcot for Food and Wine.

For December, I will be doing Mickey's Christmas Party and that's about it for now. Still piecing it together

Staying at Pop Century for both stays. If either schedule coincides with your plans, let's grab a drink or a bite. New to these forums, however, both trips will account for my 7th & 8th [solo] respectively.

Cheers!

Hello Mousketeers,

I'll be flying down in <2 weeks for Food & Wine. I'll be spitting Monday between studios and MK hitting my favorites. I'll rope drop DAK on Tuesday for FOP and then bus to Epcot for Food and Wine.

For December, I will be doing Mickey's Christmas Party and that's about it for now. Still piecing it together

Staying at Pop Century for both stays. If either schedule coincides with your plans, let's grab a drink or a bite. New to these forums, however, both trips will account for my 7th & 8th [solo] respectively.

Cheers!

We'll both be at F&W on the same day. I'll be at epcot Tuesday (late afternoon until park close...then im meeting other soloist at Jellyrolls). Im planning on F&W for dinner. If you're around and are interested, we can meet up.

I arrive at WDW on Tuesday and plan to enjoy F&W that day. I am happy to meet either of you that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter