WDW grad trip shirts

PixieFan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone where I might find Grad trip shirt ideas? I have done a search and looked for several hours now with no luck. :surfweb: If anyone knows please let me know. TIA!! Dawn

What did you have in mind? Did you want it to say anything specific? I should be able to come up with something for you just let me know.

yes....name, colors, school level? I have a Graduation folder and can modify.

RustManFan...Sorry...Football/band season started this week and I have not been on the boards for a few days. My son graduates HS (mascot- rams, colors-royal blue and gold) in May 2011 and we are going to WDW to celebrate. Last May we were there and I took grad cards and had Mickey sign them because I didn't think DS would want to go back. He likes most of the characters and I don't have anything special in mind. We are calling the trip "Seth's Graduation Hoopla". All 4 of us in our family will wear the shirts if that makes a difference. Thanks for your help. Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter