WDW Dining Res for stay longer than 10 days?

MinnieTheGreatDane

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I'm hoping someone here knows or can help me figure this out. I understand that I can book WDW dining reservations 60 days prior to my check in day for the "length of my stay." But it seems there is a ten-day window cap to book and my stay is 14 days (on property). Does anyone know when I'd be able to book things for those last 4 days? Thank you!

The day after you book your first 10 days, you'll be able to book your 11th day, then the day after that your 12th day and so on. So for the last 4 days you'll have to do each day one by one.

The day after you book your first 10 days, you'll be able to book your 11th day, then the day after that your 12th day and so on. So for the last 4 days you'll have to do each day one by one.
That makes sense, thank you! Also looks like fun getting up in the middle of the night four nights in a rowo_O

I’m in the exact same boat (12 day stay) but was given a completely different answer by a Disney rep on the phone. I was told that you can book 60+10, and then for your 11th day you book 60 days before your 11th day and then 60 days before your 12th day etc. this sounds crazy as you lose all the benefits of staying on site for any days post 10 days.

I’m in the exact same boat (12 day stay) but was given a completely different answer by a Disney rep on the phone. I was told that you can book 60+10, and then for your 11th day you book 60 days before your 11th day and then 60 days before your 12th day etc. this sounds crazy as you lose all the benefits of staying on site for any days post 10 days.
The phone rep was incorrect!! You do not lose the benefit after the 10th day - you keep booking one at a time following your original 60+10 date. If you Google “Disney ADR 14 Day Long” a ton of various forum posts come up about it.

That makes sense, thank you! Also looks like fun getting up in the middle of the night four nights in a rowo_O
Since you’ll already have a 10-day “head start” on most other guests, maybe you could stay in bed a little later when you make those last few ADRs and still have good availability….

Okay so I ended up sitting on hold for 2.5 hours to talk to a CM about this and got the same answer!

The phone rep was incorrect!! You do not lose the benefit after the 10th day - you keep booking one at a time following your original 60+10 date. If you Google “Disney ADR 14 Day Long” a ton of various forum posts come up about it.

I am really glad that you found this to be true and the phone rep was wrong!! And thank you for the great search term. I could NOT figure out how to word this when I was searching!

Coming back to my own thread to answer myself since I just had to make my ADRs. So... it's true that you do not lose the 60+10 day benefit and the phone rep I spoke with was in fact wrong, as mjdis17 noted above. Unfortunately, I had to wake up at 245am a couple nights in a row to book things we really wanted for days 11-14 of our trip. But then I checked again during normal hours and many things were still open at the times we wanted and I probably could have slept in! I hope this helps someone in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!