WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Face shields are required for almost every position now, CM have to be strict on enforcement with guests, examples of people on the spectrum or any other disability will be required to wear a mask or asked to leave , were given in the training this morning
Thank you for this. It has been an ongoing question on the disABILITIES Forum!

The email itself never explicitly states EITHER to call or email. Clicking on the link says nothing for us July 11+ people in regards to online/call. However, they do say online will resume at a later time, meaning that I believe you will need to call to make reservations.

The ‘do it on DisneyWorld.com’ part I thought meant for when reservations open up to other guests. When those reservations open up for everyone, the online system will be back.

Weird. Mine has a phone number that says to call when ready. Online is obviously way more convenient!
Can you post what your email says for the phone number? I think I found the one to us, but my email doesn’t state a number and I want to see if it’s the DVC member line or not.

Wow there's a lot more shops/restaurants that will not be open than what I would have imagined. Seems like lines will be pretty long for getting food. Not to mention the seating issue. I know it'll save them money, but man they're going to make social distancing hard with having so many food places closed and such a limited number of places to try to shove ppl.

Thank you for posting!

Reservation Window – Frequently Asked Questions

Q.

When can I make advance reservations for experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, such as dining reservations and tours?
A.

While we plan for the reopening of our Disney Resort hotels and theme parks, we are keeping the well-being of our Guests and Cast Members in mind.
Disney Springs Dining

Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations for all Guests.
Guests Staying at Disney Resort Hotels

Guests with Disney Resort hotel reservations for arrivals June 22 through July 10, 2020 can make dining reservations for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and available Disney Springs dining locations beginning June 18, 2020. Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations. Or, if you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Eligible Guests with Dining and Experience Reservations Cancelled During Closure
Guests who had an active dining or experience reservation on or before September 2, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28 due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort may—beginning on June 30—make a new reservation online up to 60 days in advance. Eligible Guests who are unable to make a reservation online may call (407) 939-6690 or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members.
Eligible Guests can make reservations for available experiences by calling (407) 939-6690, or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members, beginning on June 30.
Dining reservations for Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park locations available during initial reopening may only be booked online during this time. Reservations will not be available through the My Disney Experience app during this advance window. Discover which dining locations and experiences will be available during initial reopening.
All Other Guests
Dining and experience reservations will reopen at a later date for Guests. Please continue to check back for details.
As reservations resume, Guests will be able to make dining and experience reservations up to 60 days in advance to allow Guests to make their plans closer to their visits. In addition, Disney Resort hotel Guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days).
Please note: In order to foster physical distancing during this time, upon reopening, our offerings, restaurants and other experiences such as behind-the-scenes tours will be limited in capacity, while other experiences may remain closed.

I’m excited to make dining reservations. Should be interesting by phone 😬 Should we assume 7:00?

Last edited:
Reservation Window – Frequently Asked Questions

Q.

When can I make advance reservations for experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, such as dining reservations and tours?
A.

While we plan for the reopening of our Disney Resort hotels and theme parks, we are keeping the well-being of our Guests and Cast Members in mind.
Disney Springs Dining

Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations for all Guests.
Guests Staying at Disney Resort Hotels

Guests with Disney Resort hotel reservations for arrivals June 22 through July 10, 2020 can make dining reservations for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and available Disney Springs dining locations beginning June 18, 2020. Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations. Or, if you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Eligible Guests with Dining and Experience Reservations Cancelled During Closure
Guests who had an active dining or experience reservation on or before September 2, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28 due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort may—beginning on June 30—make a new reservation online up to 60 days in advance. Eligible Guests who are unable to make a reservation online may call (407) 939-6690 or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members.
Eligible Guests can make reservations for available experiences by calling (407) 939-6690, or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members, beginning on June 30.
Dining reservations for Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park locations available during initial reopening may only be booked online during this time. Reservations will not be available through the My Disney Experience app during this advance window. Discover which dining locations and experiences will be available during initial reopening.
All Other Guests
Dining and experience reservations will reopen at a later date for Guests. Please continue to check back for details.
As reservations resume, Guests will be able to make dining and experience reservations up to 60 days in advance to allow Guests to make their plans closer to their visits. In addition, Disney Resort hotel Guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days).
Please note: In order to foster physical distancing during this time, upon reopening, our offerings, restaurants and other experiences such as behind-the-scenes tours will be limited in capacity, while other experiences may remain closed.
Interesting. It JUST updated cause I was just reading it, refreshed, and now new😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter