WDT Tomorrowland DVD to include EPCOT film

wdwguide

Ex Guide Book Author
Just thought I'd give everyone who hasn't been keeping track of this year's Walt Disney Treasures releases that the Tomorrowland set will include Walt's last film, EPCOT; in my opinion one of the most significant pieces of Disney history. While this is available online, it'll be nice to see it in high quality, although I am sure they'll add some sort of introduction or special feature to justify why EPCOT was never built.

Now if they'd only put out some stuff about Mineral King, that'd be awesome!

The snippets of that film that I've seen are very cool. There's a visionary for you. Hope everyone buys these historic things so Disney will continue to release them.

It'll be out December 2, limited edition of 125,000. Probably won't be hard to find since most people ignore the "Behind the Scenes" Treasures and just got for the cartoon ones.

Should be in most stores that sell DVDs in the US and Canada... such as the Disney stores, Best Buy, Costco, maybe Wal-Mart, etc...

The Tomorrowland set aims to be a good one. Disney recently put up a mini-site highlighting Wave 3 of the Treasures series, set to hit in December.

Also, for those of you who are interested, I posted a thread on the Community boards about some collections of custom DVD inserts that I've created for previous Treasures releases.

Anyone know if there is a list of what is on each of the 4 sets? (like the full list of cartoons on the Mickey and Donald ones, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter