Waterparks in October or November??????

ShannShann

Mouseketeer
Have you gone to the waterparks during October and/or November?

Planning a future trip (myself, DH and 5 year old DD) and giving this some serious thought. Should I plan to try and go to the waterparks?? Would it be too cold? Are they even open?

Thanks,
Shannon

We go "Jersey Week" every year. (1st week in Nov) we always opt out of the "water parks and more" option. My kids are just as happy to play in the hotel pool, and if they are chilly it is a very short trip to the room for a hot shower. Plus, one of the water parks is always closed for maintenance at this time.

We went twice in December last year. The weather was fantastic. Of course you never know what you will get. But we got several days in the low 80's and most of the time it was high 70's. We were there from 28 November to 26 December. Typhoon Lagoon was closed for the entire time we were there but the kids loved Blizzard Beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter