Water View at Carribean Beach

tigger334

Mouseketeer
We booked a 2 day stay at the Carribean Beach Resort :cool1: after our 4 day cruise in May:dance3:. We booked it with a water view. What is considered a water view and is there specific buildings with water views? :confused3

Thanks!

Tigger334,

The last time we were at the CBR we had a water view room. While CBR is a great resort (we had a good time there) and well landscaped, the "lake" looks like a wide creek. I do not believed we paid any attention to it. I (IMHO) would not worry about the water view room and save a little $$.

I don't know that I would pay the extra money for a water view room at the CBR. Disney's definition of water view could be either a view of the lake or a view of the swimming pool.

I would disagree that the lake looks like a wide creek. I thought the resort was quite pretty.

Here's a picture of the lake:

Picture102-1.jpg

IMO, a water view isn't worth it unless you are 1) going to be spending a whole lotta time looking out your window or 2) are at say, the Poly. Safe yourself some money and down grade!

I agree with the others about a water view. Some of the water view rooms are guite creative in where you can see the water. It may overlook a quiet pool instead of the lake. A preferred location is worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter