Water Spray Fans---Got em at...

ShellyBelly said:
Has anyone found the small ones onthe carabiner clip at Walmart? Someone posted about them awhile ago and I haven't been able to find them anywhere in our area!

I don't know if you have any in your area but I got two of them at Rite Aid last week.

The only thing I saw at my Disney store were just mini fans, not the misting ones. And no Rite-Aids in my area. I haven't tried Walgreens though, come to think of it!

ShellyBelly said:
The only thing I saw at my Disney store were just mini fans, not the misting ones. And no Rite-Aids in my area. I haven't tried Walgreens though, come to think of it!
At my store the mini fans were by the sunglasses and the light-up twirly things.....and the Misting fans were up at the front of the store in bins next to the towels. They were blue with a red sprayer handle, foam blades and lanyard. On the side was the American Mickey.

I just found the bigger O2Cool's that hang on a lanyard and the small O2Cool's on the clip at our Super Walmart. They were both in Shopping carts down one of the side aisles near the other seasonal stuff. The litte ones were clearanced for $1.00 and the bigger ones for $1.50. I loaded up!! If anyone that hasn't been able to find them is renting a car in Orlando, all the Walmart's down should have them. I know we bought some there on our first trip, but beat's me what I did with them . . . We started going in December, so we weren't needing them anymore . . .

I was at my local (Puget Sound) Target today and saw a woman putting these out on an end cap. I think they were in cosmetics, kinda weird, but near the registers. Sorry, I don't remeber how much they were, but they were the kind that look like a spray bottle with a fan on top. They were blue. I HTH.

ShellyBelly said:
The O2Cools on the clip are the ones I am wanting. Any chance you could get me 4?

I will try to run back out there today or tomorrow. If they have any left, I will grab four and PM you! They are pretty small, so I can't imagine it would cost much to ship them - especially since you are just one state over . . .

kksmom said:
I will try to run back out there today or tomorrow. If they have any left, I will grab four and PM you! They are pretty small, so I can't imagine it would cost much to ship them - especially since you are just one state over . . .

Thanks so much!!

i got one at Wal-mart in the hardware section a couple of days ago. They had several different kinds of fans (w/caribiner clip, one that looked like an ipod (!), even one that was a pen), but only one seemed to be the misting kind.

i had been hoping to find one that had a clip so that you could clip it to a stroller tray or sunshade. not a caribiner clip, more like a clothespin. Has anyone seen one of those?

No luck on getting more at my Wal-mart. I went in last night after work, and the only ones they had left were the handheld ones that don't hold any water.

Sorry!

I just got home from Walmart, and after a "scavenger hunt" through the store (given two different places to find them) I finally grabbed a lady working there, and she, very unfriendly like, said "over by the fans in the hardware section". I went there, and still didnt see them, but my son noticed them on the very top shelf, behind some stuff with just the fan part sticking up. They werent marked down like some of you have luckily found, lol, they were still 4.96, but that is still cheaper than at Disney, so I am happy!!!

kksmom said:
No luck on getting more at my Wal-mart. I went in last night after work, and the only ones they had left were the handheld ones that don't hold any water.

Sorry!

Thanks for trying!! I really appreciate it!

This place has the mini O2 Cool fans a bit cheaper than the previous link:
http://www.epartyunlimited.com/key-chain-water-misting-fan.html

Came to $18.47 shipped for two of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter