Water Sports at WDW....

Rhian

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here taken part in any of the water sports at WDW? We've rented a pontoon boat, but that's about it. I think the Water Sprites look fun.

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

I've always wanted to try water sports but i'm teh oldest kid in my family and my parents never wanted to do anything with the water sports but this time i'm going with my best bud so i think i may try some water sports this time.
I'm staying at WLV...is that a good place for water sports?

I did the parasailing at the contemporary last time i went it was awesome i reccomend it if thats what you mean by water sports.

<center><font size=4><font color=#ffffff><marquee width=185 bgcolor=000000>GO JAZZ</marquee></font color><marquee width=185 direction=right>GO JAZZ</marquee></font></center>

mgm01.gif

We have rented Water Mice twice and they were so much fun! They are tiny 2-seater boats that fly across the water. They are great fun! :D

plutologo.gif
wdwlogo.gif
<marquee>The DIS is the best!</marquee><marquee direction="right">Save The Carousel Of Progress!</marquee>
<font color=red>April 1997 - Offsite - Parkway International</font>
<font color=blue>April 1999 - Yacht Club</font>
<font color=purple>May 2000 - Contemporary</font>
<font color=green>April 2001 - Polynesian

Last time I went to Disney we rented Water Sprites ...they were awesome! Give them a try, they're a blast!

<3/Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter