water parks

I'm not 100% sure that this hasn't changed again, but last I heard everyone had to transfer: at AK going to or from BB; and at DS going to or from TL.

There a couple of resorts that still had direct transportation but for most you need to go to AK or HSBC to transfer to the water parks.

Slight hijack but are there buses running between the two water parks now that the water park tickets include "hopping" to both parks on the same day?

No, there is no direct bus transportation. They stopped this last year (super annoying). You have to take a bus to AK for BB or DS for TL, then get off, transfer buses and then you'll reach your destination. Same applies for the way back...you really have to ask yourself if it's worth it, cause it's a HUGE hassle and very time consuming.

No, there is no direct bus transportation. They stopped this last year (super annoying). You have to take a bus to AK for BB or DS for TL, then get off, transfer buses and then you'll reach your destination. Same applies for the way back...you really have to ask yourself if it's worth it, cause it's a HUGE hassle and very time consuming.
Wouldn't it actually require 4 buses, since there's no bus between AK & DS most of time?
  1. BB to AK
  2. AK to any resort
  3. Resort to DS
  4. DS to TL
I suppose you could cut it down to 3 if either CSR or the All-Stars still have direct service to BB, and you transfer at one of those instead of AK. Or you could walk the 1 mile from BB to either CSR or AS Sports.

Wouldn't it actually require 4 buses, since there's no bus between AK & DS most of time?
  1. BB to AK
  2. AK to any resort
  3. Resort to DS
  4. DS to TL
I suppose you could cut it down to 3 if either CSR or the All-Stars still have direct service to BB, and you transfer at one of those instead of AK. Or you could walk the 1 mile from BB to either CSR or AS Sports.

If you were wanting to go from a water park to the other, than yes I suppose. OP asked about taking a bus from a resort to a water park, but yes, any way you cut it, it's going to take a lot of transportation and time.

If you were wanting to go from a water park to the other, than yes I suppose. OP asked about taking a bus from a resort to a water park, but yes, any way you cut it, it's going to take a lot of transportation and time.
Sorry, thought you were replying to post #6. I don't know personally whether they are still running BB-to-TL buses, and I took your post as the answer.

Sorry, thought you were replying to post #6. I don't know personally whether they are still running BB-to-TL buses, and I took your post as the answer.

Thanks - I did hijack so that's on me. I can't imagine the "perk" of water park hopping as its advertised if you have to take 4/5 buses that's crazy!
My older kids thought this would be fun now that it is an option but not unless there is a direct bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter