wATER PARKS IN FEB?

E

eeyoresmom

I know this has been answered before but I don't know how to do a search!Is the water heated,how about crowds?thanks.

To search the forums, go back a page and scroll down to the very bottom. You'll see a "Search" field where you can type a couple of key words and query the forum history.

Resort pools are heated, but I'm not certain about the water parks. If you are visiting in Feb, it's worth noting that only Typhoon Lagoon will be open. Blizzard Beach is closed in Jan and Feb for its annual refurb, and River Country is currently closed "indefinitely".

Crowds likely won't be a big problem, with the possible exception of Presidents' Day week if the weather is unseasonably warm. High temps + increased holiday traffic could drive up attendance at TL, particularly since its the only park open.

Remember the weather is likely to range from 60 degrees into the 80s as a daily high, and it can vary wildly from one day to another. For a weeklong trip, there may only be a couple of days where the weather is truly suitable for swimming. So make sure you adjust your expectations (and schedule) accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter