Water Parks Annual Pass?

Shanti

Momketeer
We're going to WDW for a 3-day weekend of MNSSHP, waterparks and resort time in late August. Since we plan to visit both waterparks during our trip, I was considering buying water park annual passes, in case we want to do a similar waterparks weekend at WDW next summer. I did this once a few years ago and seem to recall that water park annual passes are activated upon date of purchase rather than upon date of first use. Is that correct? If so, then obviously I should wait until our first water park day to buy the passes, so I thought I'd verify. Couldn't find this info on the Disney website.

No, if you buy them online, they won't be activated until you use them the first time. We have a pair that we bought about two years ago when we were staying offsite and didn't want to activate our last set of annual passes. We didn't use them since we used our son's CM tickets. So they are still sitting in our MDE account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter