Water park at Tday?

JennCa

DIS Veteran
I know the weather can flucuate a lot in November as we have been many times to the parks, but never to the water parks. What is the water temp? Do they heat it? Do they provide wetsuits?

I'm looking at BB since it is the only one open then.

Jenn

We keep the water in all the slides and pools around 80F (27C) except for Shark Reef which does not have filters, pumps or heaters. What you want is a day that will be bright and sunny and preferably not windy.

If you go on a day that is heavily overcast you will not be able to take advantage of any radiant heating (from the sun) or on a windy day (especially with a dry wind from the North) you will get hit by wind chill.

But a day with the highs in the mid-50s or above which is sunny and calm most people (at least from Northern climates) should be comfortable.

CheshireFigment is correct. We've been at the water parks in Nov, Dec and Jan. Sometimes we were a bit cool (me wrapped up in a blanket on the beach in a chair with husband and son swimming in the lazy river and doing slides) or even warm (I remember one Jan were it was in the 80's and wonderful).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter