water,milk, etc. delivered to hotel room?

moaddi

Mouseketeer
did you have it done, and if so, who did you use? I heard office depot for water, garden grocer, etc. Do you have to be in the room to pick it up or is it delivered to the front desk and you pick it up there? Is it worth it? Do the hotel shops carry milk by the gallon or 1/2 gallon? Or just pints for $5 each? :)

I will pack my own snacks, but don't want to cart bottles of water and of course milk... thanks for any tips you have regarding this? I have NEVER done it! Thanks!

We used Costco to deliver our water (we found them to be the cheapest...and you do not need to be a member to get the water delivered). You do not need to be in your room for them to deliver it. When you arrived, let them know that you should have a package being delivered or waiting (we try to time it so water is delivered the day before we arrive to make sure we have it right when we arrive). They will hold it at the front desk and then deliver it to your room for you.

We buy milk at the hotel. If you are just using it for breakfast, you won't need a ton...not really worth it to have a grocery delivery bring it since you have to pay a delivery fee.

I have never done it but everyone around here uses the Garden Grocer. I don't think I have ever read one negative thing about them!

I have never done it but everyone around here uses the Garden Grocer. I don't think I have ever read one negative thing about them!

I think we are using them in april. they charge $12 delivery charge....hmmm..must check out costco...would they deliver pop and stuff too?

Delivery Restrictions
The following restrictions apply to receive delivery of your order from our Costco fleet.
A valid Business Membership is required.
We can only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial.
Delivery orders under $250, before tax, will be charged a $20 delivery fee.
No parking restrictions or hours of operation can impede our ability to deliver between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Due to the need to utilize hand trucks and pallet jacks for deliveries, we require that all delivery areas be at least 5 feet in width to allow accessibility of this equipment.
Within multi-floor buildings, an elevator must be accessible for deliveries.
We can only deliver an order to one central location.
We cannot hand-carry delivery orders up or down any stairs.
We cannot stock shelves or rotate merchandise.

Its is more expense to have stuff delivered than gardengrocer...

We've always used WeGoShop. You send them an email with what you want, specific brands or not. Then call them the day you arrive and set up an time for delivery. They'll bring it right to your room, there is a delivery fee, any settle your bill..cash, check or cc. Marge is wonderful. http://www.wegoshop.com/location/wgs-location15.htm

We used GardenGrocer for our vacation at a Fort Wilderness Cabin, and they stocked the fridge and neatly stacked the other stuff before we ever arrived. It was great after a long flight to have cold juice in the fridge.

This is our second year using Garden Grocer. We order EVERYTHING through them (deli products, breads, cereals, milk, etc). We just schedule enough to last us the entire duration. We split the delivery cost with my uncle.

We pay COD, so we have to be in the room when they arrive. But we were told that if you pay by cc and you are not in the room, they will have the desk hold it for when you arrive.

When they came yesterday, they were very cordial. They went over the list of what we ordered, took everything out one by one and made sure they had everything. (Last year, I wasn't in the room when they came - my grandmlother was).

I just plan on having a case of water delivered via Costco. $7 including delivery to ASMo, can't beat that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter