Water in the parks? Glass of water??

Sorry, stayed off-site w/ previous visit (condo) then used this at other amusement parks. Actually will be staying at Disney this year and was wondering if they had fridges in the rooms!

Sorry, stayed off-site w/ previous visit (condo) then used this at other amusement parks. Actually will be staying at Disney this year and was wondering if they had fridges in the rooms!

Depends on where you are staying..some have fridges..some do not!

We are staying at All-Star sports....which is a value resort...and we do not have a fridge..but can rent one for $10 a day!

So, let me get this straight. They do have drinking fountains in the parks.
You can get your bottle filled with water and ice from the stands??
Is it only ice you can refill??

So, let me get this straight. They do have drinking fountains in the parks.
You can get your bottle filled with water and ice from the stands??
Is it only ice you can refill??

You can get a cup of ice water from any counter service restaurant at any park:)

I thought I read on another post (of course I can't find it now) that people ship water in advance to their hotel. Has anyone ever done this or heard about it?

We shipped ours from Staples last year, with free whipping with my teacher's reward card. It was about $14.00 to have 2 cases sent. Other's have used Costco as well. We may order 1 case for our Aug trip, but with the free ice water at CS, I'm not so sure we'll bother this year.

Argh, cannot find the OP that I am looking for, does anyone know of delivery services, is it just Garden grocer?

This OP is good too, thanks.

Are you looking for other food delivery services? I believe besides gardengrocer.com there is wegoshop and I believe one of the grocery stores, (it might be goodings) delivers too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response! I just looked at Garden Grocer (just a glance). The pricing seemed very reasonable. Thanks again.

Just ask for a cup of ice water at any counter service restaurant. You can refill your bottle with good-tasting, cold water. It sure beats lugging around multiple bottles of water, or stashing them in a locker and having to go get one.

Many days, I just ask for CS ice water and don't even refill my bottle. I just drink the water directly from the cup and toss the cup in a trash can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter