Water aerobics?

I don't think any of the ships offer water aerobics, none of the pools are big enough. There should be some fitness classes, as well as the Fitness Center, with no additional charge. Check out the Navigators to see what's been offered. In looking at one of mine, I see cycling, pilates, sunrise stretch with no fee listed; I'm sure a 14-day has many more.

Enjoy your cruise!

I was on the Wonder for 15 days last May on the RT Hawaii. There was never any exercise class posted in the Navigators. I didn't make it to the spa/gym orientation period on the first day of boarding, though I did make it up to the gym later to look around, so I am assuming that there were classes and I just missed picking up a schedule. My husband walked on the treadmills in there some and I asked him about it and he said he never saw any classes or any schedules or sign up sheets or anyone who looked like they worked in the gym.

I know when I went on a 14 night. Some of the dis meet arranged to have a walking club on deck 4.

I never made it there.

My husband has done Spin class on each our cruises, no fee. Usually the sign up sheet is in the gym the night before class. Stop by on the first day for a tour and they can tell you when classes are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter