wat is yur favoret rachlel mcadma's moie or movies

true blonde princess

Mouseketeer
hey wats yur favoret rachlel mcadma's moie or movies mine r mean girls red eye notebook and family stone but i havent seen dat movie but i think i am gunna like it lol :rotfl2:

true blonde princess said:
hey whats your favorite Rachel McAdam's movie or movies mine are mean girls red eye notebook and family stone but i haven't seen that movie but i think i am gonna like it lol :rotfl2:

I absolutely love Red Eye..I adore The Notebook...I love Mean Girls....And the Family Stone was good, but sorta weird.... :confused3

The Notebook and Red Eye so far...Gonna buy Red Eye at some point...she was pretty good in Mean Girls...but I didn't watch that movie too closely, so I'd have to see it again.

She is also in The Wedding Crashers, The Hot Chick, The Family Stone (and a couple other smaller appearances too...which I haven't seen yet)

Red Eye is amazing! =]

I also LOVE Wedding Crashers -vince vaughnnnnn :cool1: -

Never seen the notebook (I know, I know, I'm missing out big tie. I really want to see it, just haven't got the chance)

Rachel McAdams is amazing! SHe's definately my idol (she's from Ontario too after all, and she was in the same drama festival I am going into =])

The Notebook (but mostly because of Ryan Gosling :lovestruc heh heh) and Family Stone were really good. Both made me cry like a baby :sad:

The Hot Chick was a really funny movie, so was Mean Girls. And I've never seen Red Eye, although I really wanted to. It sounds really good!!

i c there is alot of red eye post well dat is liike probaly my favoret movie that she made and then mean girls i just cant decide they r all soo good and 4 red eye luvers it cums out on dvd and vhs on january 10.2006 wich i am buyin it lol sry i just cant wait cuz rite wen i get it i am gunna wach it cuz i am like absest wit dat movie well tell me wat u think if this movie thanks bi bi now post post post post lol

I love The Notebook! Mean Girls was also good. I haven't seen Red Eye yet. The Family Stone was okay... really sad.

I love wedding crashers and the notebook.

The Notebook is pretty much one of my all times favorite movies!!! I also really liked Red Eye and Mean Girls.

I saw The Notebook THREE TIMES in the theatre alone!!!

:badpc: forty second rule!!! :badpc:

I would say the normal guy thing "Wedding Crashers" followed by The Notebook (I'll admitt it was a tear jerker)

I absolutely adore The Notebook. I cry everytime I see it. I haven't seen any of her other ones besides Mean Girls, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter