Washing Machines on the Fantasy

cherieb

Magicalmom
Can anybody tell me if the washing machines on the Fantasy use regular detergent or high efficiency (HE) detergent? Thanks!

Definitely regular detergent. You can bring your own or they sell some in the laundry room.

These answers are strange to me. Last summer on the Fantasy I was doing laundry and a woman had used regular detergent in the HE machine. There were suds EVERYWHERE and she couldn't get her clothes rinsed for anything.

I use the detergent "pods" for travel now that the sheets are no more. I put them in a baggie inside a small ziploc container = no mess! I also bring my own dryer sheets, but most importantly, a stain removal pen/gel (also packed the same way).

I've only ever used regular detergent.

I used regular liquid detergent, but a very small amount.

The most complicated part was getting the washer to start. Another woman and I were having trouble and we ended up needing to call Guest Services. They had us reset the machines, buy a new wash, and then they credited us the original washer purchase. First time I've ever needed tech support for a washer LOL!

I used regular liquid detergent, but a very small amount.

The most complicated part was getting the washer to start. Another woman and I were having trouble and we ended up needing to call Guest Services. They had us reset the machines, buy a new wash, and then they credited us the original washer purchase. First time I've ever needed tech support for a washer LOL!

Seriously. I work with computers and am used to complicated instructions, and I had to read the instructions AGAIN after I couldn't get the washer to start the first try. It's not difficult really, it's just not very intuitive, so read carefully :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter