Was there a recent thread about non-HS graduation parties?

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
I thought I saw something in the past fews days but I can't find it. I was wondering if these 8th grade graduation parties are a new "thing."
What's a good gift for that? :confused3

BWVDenise said:
I thought I saw something in the past fews days but I can't find it. I was wondering if these 8th grade graduation parties are a new "thing."
What's a good gift for that? :confused3

Didn't get any gifts, but 8th grade parties involving friends, not family aren't anything new.

Depends who the person is to you....my godson I gave 50.00 for his graduation.....others like neighbors etc I give 20.00.

aprilgail2 said:
Depends who the person is to you....my godson I gave 50.00 for his graduation.....others like neighbors etc I give 20.00.

For 8th grade?!?! :earseek: yesh...

We had 8th grade graduations them back when I was a kid. It seems some had them and some didn't.
I agree that the amount of the gift depends on who the person is. My godchildren get a little more but for most I give 30.00.

Thanks, sweet pea. I've never been invited to an 8th grade graduation party, so I'm a little confused as to what is expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter