Was that "our" Ben on the last ride of Snow White?

The next post is up, look for SWSA Final Night, Part 4- The Big Ending.

Thank you so much for sharing your son's story, I looked forward to each installment and absolutely loved reading it. Best of luck to you both going forward!

My final blog post in the series is up. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read it. Just go to my blog and look for the latest entry, "SWSA Final Night - Epilogue".

What an amazing story. It's what makes Disney disney. I'm interested to know how e does when you go back.

I just wanted to echo the others and thank you for sharing Ben and his story with us. I have read the blog posts and was so touched by the kindness everyone showed Ben. What a special night!

My final blog post in the series is up. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read it. Just go to my blog and look for the latest entry, "SWSA Final Night - Epilogue".

Amazing story, touched me deeply. I told my mom Ben's story , she is a retired teacher, had us both in tears.

Hi Lokheed,

I read your blog a few days ago and it made me smile and cry at the same time! I also wanted to let you know that Ben's story is one more reason why I am so proud to work for Disney. :goodvibes

Had read a couple years ago Ben's story and family moving and his love of the Snow White ride. Being a mom of a son with autism it really hit home. When I heard originally the ride was closing for good, I wondered how this would affect this child.

Wow, reading the links to this... sure had my good cry of the night.

If anyone is interested, I am being interviewed on Good Day Sacramento tomorrow morning regarding Ben's whole Snow White experience. It will be broadcast live on their website, the interview is scheduled for 7:40am Pacific time tomorrow (Saturday, June 23rd). I gather the interview will also be posted on their website afterwards. I'll post a link in my next reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter