Was Disney originally planning to make a trilogy series of Beauty And The Beast?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When Disney released Beauty And The Beast in theaters in 1991 I think Disney had plans to make a whole bunch of Beauty And The Beast movies as a trilogy if the film did so well at the box office. But I can't figure out why they chose to make Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas instead of an actual sequel called Beauty And The Beast II that would've continued Beauty And The Beast with Belle And The Prince getting married instead of a Christmas themed Beauty And The Beast movie? I also cannot figure out why they made Belle's Magical World because it seemed like a cartoon series than an actual movie and I think the only reason it was made was so they could have the original celebrity voice cast do the voices and I think Beauty And The Beast III would've been a better movie choice to make rather than Belle's Magical World. I think Beauty And The Beast is a wonderful movie because it was the very first movie I saw in the theater as a little girl and I was Belle crazy also and had all the merchandise growing up. But I think Disney should do another Beauty And The Beast sequel to introduce new fans to the film and characters because based on how the live-action version was a new Beauty And The Beast sequel would be such a hit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter