• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Warning - NOT allowed to use available dining credits at Yachtman Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muziqal said:
I think Bicker's vying for a job in Disney Security and hoping to all that is Holy someone reads his "well thought out" posts here on the Dis. I think Sammie is a wannabe cast member but didn't pass the interview. I think LewisC has too much time on his hands. Has anyone ever read how many useless debates these 3 have rambled on in?

This place is comical sometimes...

If, using the same logic, this thread didn't exist, you'd have no idea some people were taking advantage of the system. In the grand scheme of things...is your "bicker"ing helping the situation or just making people feel small and immoral on this great place your president calls the internets?

I think I have said to all 3 of you in some other useless debate, if this bothers you so much, why not do something about it? And if you've exhausted your avenues and Disney does nothing...well then I guess we know what's important to them, hey?

Let Disney regulate Disney and let others interpret rules that are unclear without chastising them. Disney employs more lawyers than Michael Jackson...I think they'll figure out what's worth enforcing and how...no?

Muziqal - I hope I am educating you, not making you feel "small and immoral" by advising that you have attacked and name called in clear violation of DIS guidelines.

The lack of definition and clarity in DDP bothers me because I have already been inconvenienced by procedures put in place to stop FDP abuses by guests who exploit loopholes.

A primary purpose of these boards is to provide information. Elucidation is NOT chastizing. No one here is looking to work for Disney; rather - to protect current and future guests from losing any more Disney property perks due to the misuse by a few.( Correct me if I am wrong here...)

melomouse

Why don't you just add the three of us to your ignore list?

I don't agree with most of what Sammie posts but personal attacks aren't permitted.

This thread started because a poster wanted to let people know at least one restaurant is starting to enforce the non-transfer part of MYW Dining.

It's not a moral discussion of people taking advantage of Disney or how we think the plan should be interpreted but rather how one restaurant is currently interpreting/enforcing the plan.

You win the award for the rudest poster in this thread.

Muziqal said:
I think Bicker's vying for a job in Disney Security and hoping to all that is Holy someone reads his "well thought out" posts here on the Dis. I think Sammie is a wannabe cast member but didn't pass the interview. I think LewisC has too much time on his hands. Has anyone ever read how many useless debates these 3 have rambled on in?

This place is comical sometimes...

If, using the same logic, this thread didn't exist, you'd have no idea some people were taking advantage of the system. In the grand scheme of things...is your "bicker"ing helping the situation or just making people feel small and immoral on this great place your president calls the internets?

I think I have said to all 3 of you in some other useless debate, if this bothers you so much, why not do something about it? And if you've exhausted your avenues and Disney does nothing...well then I guess we know what's important to them, hey?

Let Disney regulate Disney and let others interpret rules that are unclear without chastising them. Disney employs more lawyers than Michael Jackson...I think they'll figure out what's worth enforcing and how...no?

minnie61650 said:
Yes, Mazigal can be very rude.
So watch out he can be very harsh.
He belittled me to the point I have no dignity left. He just kept beating me and beating me.
I said perhaps I was mistaken and I would never intentionally give out misinformation, but he kept saying I was inventing rules. He literally killed all my self esteem. I did call a truce. I am now just a tried old lady.
I should not let him get to me but he did.
Perhaps more than he will ever know.

this is the thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1125121

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1125121

Wow, I just read the threads in your link. :rolleyes: I hope you put him on ignore. No one deserves to deal with that foolishness. :furious:

The official policy is the credits are to be used for those in the "party" -- not guests.

If you can get away with it fine but don't complain about it if you can not!!

i agree with this.

disneyjunkie said:
Wow, I just read the threads in your link. :rolleyes: I hope you put him on ignore. No one deserves to deal with that foolishness. :furious:

Thank-you for your concern.
How do I put him on ignore?

minnie61650 said:
Thank-you for your concern.
How do I put him on ignore?

Click on his name
Click on public profile
On the right side you will see an option to add him to your ignore list.

click on submit

Once that is done you will not be able to read any of his post unless you click on them.

disneyjunkie said:
Click on his name
Click on public profile
On the right side you will see an option to add him to your ignore list.

click on submit

Once that is done you will not be able to read any of his post unless you click on them.

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup2

Go to page one of the 2006 Brochure, read the second paragraph under tracking your meals. It's pretty clear only the total number of credits is tracked.
First, it doesn't discuss child versus adult at all... as you yourself indicated, the brochure shines no light how the Dining Plan addresses that disparity. Second, that paragraph describes how the points are tracked, not how they're offered for use. As someone else mentioned, just because we know the limitation of their information systems doesn't mean we're being invited to exploit that limitation.

So you should pay out of pocket for your parents even though you have 6 meal credits you've already paid for, two of which you are going to lose when you leave in the morning?
Perhaps: Remember, the brochure says clearly that non-utilization of package components is part of the deal. That's the case with most programs like this, offered by any service provider: They sell it expecting a certain percentage of non-utilization.

Muziqal said:
I think Bicker's vying for a job in Disney Security and hoping to all that is Holy someone reads his "well thought out" posts here on the Dis.
Consider yourself reported.

Discussion of the issue is okay, here folks; it isn't acceptable to make it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter