Warner Bros Studio tour before BSM

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by scrapbookjulie, May 18, 2017 at 11:33 PM.

1. scrapbookjulie

scrapbookjulie Mouseketeer

If we decide to go on the Warner Bros Studio tour before our ABD BSM dinner, what time would you suggest we schedule that tour so that we're back in plenty of time for the dinner? I have no idea how long it'll take us to travel from the hotel to the studios and back. (It'll be the last Sunday in July.) Also, how far in advance do you recommend purchasing tickets to do that? Thanks for any info!

Julie

2. CinderALLIE

CinderALLIE DIS Veteran

I think the meet up for dinner is around the 4pm mark...but I could be wrong.
    During the day the tour guides are usually seated at a table for a quick intro prior to big meet.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. scrapbookjulie

Thanks for the info. Sorry my question was a little unclear...I'm wondering what time in the morning I should book the Warner Brothers tour. I don't know how long it will take me to get there, complete the tour, and get back.

5. scottmel

scottmel <font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina

We did this 2 years ago. We took an Uber, it is very close from Loewes Hollywood Hotel if that is where you are staying. Budget 30 minutes but honestly it is like a 10minute ride! We did our tour at 10 AM, done by 12:30 had lunch and then did some touring. Ourgroup met at 5 pm and we were home at hotel at 4

scrapbookjulie likes this.
  6. scottmel

And also if you are early etc. the tours are like every 20minutes they just put you on another tour it isn't a big deal

7. scrapbookjulie

Perfect! Thanks for the info.

8. scottmel

your welcome! And if I could give you an additional tip.....as I said I did this tour two years ago. Our guide was second day on the job and I get we all start somewhere. HOWEVER ummmm was the every 3rd word. Honestly I couldn't focus on the tour. THIS year, we go back in July, and are doing Paramount and Universal, I am asking for a SEASONED guide!!

9. AquamarineSteph

AquamarineSteph DIS Veteran

Oh, I loved the WB tour when we were there last!

During the summer, I'd order tickets sooner rather than later if you need to get in and get out by a specific time. While there may be other tours available that day, it is possible for some groups to fill early.