Warm Cinnamon Rolls at which Disney Water Park?

fairytale

DIS Veteran
Hi All

I remember having warm cinnamon rolls one morning at either Blizzard Beach or TL. I know they are only served at one. Can anyone recall also seeing them too and remember which water park it is.

They are literally only served for about an hour from when the park opens !

Thank you in advance

Annette

Nerve saw warm cinnamon buns at either water park but I have seen and enjoyed more times than my waist line cares to remember, warm baby donuts tossed in sugar served with raspberry sauce or warm chocolate sauce. Right at the entrance, I have them when I come in and possibly in the afternoon with coffee! Those and the frozen cocktails make for an enjoyable day!! Good luck with your search!

Nerve saw warm cinnamon buns at either water park but I have seen and enjoyed more times than my waist line cares to remember, warm baby donuts tossed in sugar served with raspberry sauce or warm chocolate sauce. Right at the entrance, I have them when I come in and possibly in the afternoon with coffee! Those and the frozen cocktails make for an enjoyable day!! Good luck with your search!
Oh, yes, the donuts.

Who has room for cinnamon buns when there are entire pails filled with ice cream ?? !!!

sandpail.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts