Wanting to do the happy dance but can't...

a_sailor's_wife

DIS Veteran
I'm about to book our trip from May 10-May 17. I should be jumping for joy we're going back to Disney! However, I just can't yet. I feel so guilty for spending part of tax return on Disney. We're using the other part for a another car. We've been dealing with only having 1 car for the past 15 months. It's about time for a new(used) car. However, we are also saving for a home of our own and just plain saving up money in order for us to have a better life down the road. I've trimmed our budget all the way down to less than $1500 and possibly can even go lower thanks to my incredibly parents possibly giving us a week of timeshare. I honestly believe that we should enjoy some of the money we work so hard to save. If we were to save the money we're using for Disney (from our tax return) it'd only put us ahead by about a month in our savings, if that. So why can I not do the happy dance? Hopefully, I'll be estatic after calling.

Thats funny...we have only one car, and should be doing the same, but I am doing a happy dance anyway...we are saving for a house too...LOL!!! Maybe we're twins :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

duckybelle~ maybe we are! I'm in MS! We're both from the south. I've finally just decided get over it, enjoy one more vacation before school takes you away for 2 years, and work consumes you as well. Just enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter