Wanted: E-nite dinner suggestions

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
In March there is an E-nite that I would like to go to. So I was thinking maybe I should get a ps at CRT around 7:00ish and hope for a window seat. But should we be eating a big meal (are these big? Prime rib seams big to me) before e-rides? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. ;)

We were thinking maybe 5 p.m. Hoop Dee Doo. Thought we'd trade our etix for a wristband at 4 p.m. then DASH, and I mean DASH for the boat to FW?? Think it can be done or should we get the wristband at 6:30 p.m. or so when we get back???

I think CRT sounds wonderful for your dinner but we're hoping to do the breakfast there so wanted to try Hoop Dee Doo.

I would reccommend the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary resort. This would allow you to pick up your wrist bands, then hop on the monorail over to the contemporary, eat, then return to the MK on the monorail shortly before E-ride night begins.

Last E-night we went to we ate at 'Ohana's. We got our wrist bands before dinner.

At 'Ohana's, we asked for and received a window table. Watched the firewoks as we were eating dessert. Then hopped the Monorail over to MK. We arrived a few min. after E-night started. Walked in and right on to rides.:D

simonmunro,

We have done the HDD before e-ride night and it worked out just fine. We got our wristbands at 4:00, then took the boat over to FW for the show. We left right at curtain call and were the first ones back at the boat dock. This was a good idea because within a few minutes the line for the launch was very long and I'm sure not eveyone fit on the first boat. HINT: sit in the bow of the boat (outside), and you will probably get to see the MK fireworks from the water! We did and it was very special. We arrived at e-ride night a few minutes late, but since we already had our wristbands we were able to start enjoying the rides immediately. We had a terrific time and I would do it again! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter