Want to switch resorts and buy dining plan

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
I am planning a trip this August and would like to stay at Pop, Grand Floridian, and Yacht Club. I'll be purchasing park tickets for 8 nights. How can I still work in the dining plan? Is it possible to have the dining plan the entire 7 nights of my stay although I want to switch resorts? I only want to buy park tickets once and not each time I check into a resort. Is this possible?

Not possible. Sorry. :sad2:
To stay at 3 different resorts and have the dining plan for your entire stay, you will need to book 3 different packages and each package must have at least a 1 day ticket.

No. You would have a separate reservation for all three resorts, and in order to purchase the dining plan, you would have to buy at least a one day ticket each time. The only way to not have to do this is if you had an AP and you got an AP room only discount each time.

Thanks for the feedback. :) I didn't think it was possible, but just needed confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter