Wanna see the Thank You card we made? Oops, it's rather large...

Honeibee

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in Fear of Sweeps<br><
:bride:

Disney-Card2.jpg

OK, maybe everyone is scared because it is so big.....

:)

(OK I resized it so now no one has to be afraid.) :rotfl2:

Those are GREAT!! Very cute!! I LOVE the anniversary castle that you used!! Thanks for sharing!! I wanna see more!! :teeth: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I manage a Graphics Dept at IBM, so I had a little help.... :earboy2:

I made them in Photoshop. :flower:

Then I got a Mickey head punch and punched little Mickeys in the lower right corner and got some white tulle bags and bought little tins of heart shaped mints and put the mints in the bag and tied on the cards and gave them to everyone who was so nice to us during our wedding week.

:cloud9:

that's a very beautiful card and picture of you guys. congratulations.

very cute & creative honeibee!

i need to start uploading some of our diy & prewedding stuff like stds & newsletters so all my beloved dis brides can see. where do you guys host your pictures so you can post them here, any suggestions?

Those tags are so nice! I am just learning photoshop so maybe..... :scratchin

twojo21 said:
very cute & creative honeibee!

i need to start uploading some of our diy & prewedding stuff like stds & newsletters so all my beloved dis brides can see. where do you guys host your pictures so you can post them here, any suggestions?

twoj021- i use www.photobucket.com it was recommended by someone on the tech board and has worked wonderfully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter