Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Has anyone been to the evening EMH at Magic Kingdom? I'm wondering about transportation back. We plan to stay until closing (1am) and at that point most offsite guests will be gone so I'm curious if transportation to TTC will still be frequent? Or if we should go to the Boardwalk bus and then walk back? I know we'll have a way back to SR, just curious if anyone has done this that late at night and what your experience has been. I'd prefer not to be waiting a while for the boat/monorail and then waiting a long time for a bus. Thanks!

We just did the Boardwalk (or Yacht) bus... as waiting to get on the Monorail or Ferry can be a long wait at that time as well. But others have had no issues...

I found it on Hotwire via Hot Rate. It was apparent that it was the Swan Reserve as the room type said "Signature Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (Hollywood Studios). Of course you can't cancel but I have no intention of doing so. Will report back!
...I don't know when you will be staying there, but the bathrooms sorely need updating!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhmvYQYrZYw-gwez1CiaTQCldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

We plan on ordering from Walmart for delivery of snacks, etc. once we check in. Anyone know off hand the address of the closest one? Is it 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747?

I am a Bonvoy titanium member. Just wondering if you can "upgrade" the continental breakfast. Any other perks available (besides possible room upgrade)?

How did you check in 2 days early was it on MDE app or Swan or Marriott. I have a flight tomorrow morning and would like to make 7 am LL for Hollywood studios not sure if I have to be checked in before making reservations
Thanks
Ellen
My daughter did it. I think it was the Bonvoy app

Did you link your Swan / Dolphin reservation on MDE? I booked Swan and Dolphin via Expedia - would that preclude me from using MDE? Thanks in advance - I've never stayed at this resort before!
No. You can still use MDE. You really kind of have to. That's where you make your park reservations, ADRs, buy Genie+, etc

We are staying at the Dolphin at the end of summer for the first time. I'm working on our dining reservations - can you give me the scoop on what restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin that are really worth checking out - particularly ones that are good with food allergies? And which ones do I need to make reservations ahead of time for ? Thank you so much!

We are staying at the Dolphin at the end of summer for the first time. I'm working on our dining reservations - can you give me the scoop on what restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin that are really worth checking out - particularly ones that are good with food allergies? And which ones do I need to make reservations ahead of time for ? Thank you so much!
Best to make reservations at Shula's, Blue Zoo, Il Molino, Amare.

I do think all the restaurants are good with allergies. You might ask specifically on this form. Also, texting from the S/D/R app works very well.

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/dining/

Has anyone been to the evening EMH at Magic Kingdom? I'm wondering about transportation back. We plan to stay until closing (1am) and at that point most offsite guests will be gone so I'm curious if transportation to TTC will still be frequent? Or if we should go to the Boardwalk bus and then walk back? I know we'll have a way back to SR, just curious if anyone has done this that late at night and what your experience has been. I'd prefer not to be waiting a while for the boat/monorail and then waiting a long time for a bus. Thanks!
We did the EEH at MK at the end of April and left MK at 1am to go back to the TTC. No issues at all. We hopped on the monorail and waited about 10 min for the bus to pick us up. We thought about taking the Boardwalk or YC/BC bus back but there were more people lined up for buses than the monorail back to the TTC and my kids didn't want to walk since they were so tired. You may end up waiting for a bus at TTC some since it's always all about timing but at that late at night, you could always call a ride share at that point if you feel like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter