Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks. I'm not sure I can change the address now without cancelling the order. Have to look into it.

Is Disney+ available on the TV's in the Swan? Can I log in and watch Loki this week?

If not, can I hook up a Fire Stick to the TV?

If not, how is the standard high speed internet? I may end up watching on a Kindle in the room.

Is Disney+ available on the TV's in the Swan? Can I log in and watch Loki this week?

If not, can I hook up a Fire Stick to the TV?

If not, how is the standard high speed internet? I may end up watching on a Kindle in the room.
Can’t remember that Disney+ was available. Also, never used a Firestick there, but, I have watched MLB baseball off my iPad from the MLB app, and the Internet was adequate for that. Hope others will chime in.

I never had trouble streaming shows on my laptop. Since these resorts are considered convention destinations, guessing there's really good wifi.
I am thinking about bringing my firestick though.

We booked 2 rooms at the Swan through the Chase travel portal (used rewards points) about 2 weeks ago. Now I'm trying to link those reservations to my Disney account so that I can book dining reservations in a few days here. The confirmation numbers that I got from chase aren't working in MDE or the disney world website. Any ideas on what I should do?

Never been to WDW. Lots of time at Disneyland and been to DL Paris, but finally getting out to the Orlando parks for a few days :). So, assume I don't know much.

We booked 2 rooms at the Swan through the Chase travel portal (used rewards points) about 2 weeks ago. Now I'm trying to link those reservations to my Disney account so that I can book dining reservations in a few days here. The confirmation numbers that I got from chase aren't working in MDE or the disney world website. Any ideas on what I should do?

Never been to WDW. Lots of time at Disneyland and been to DL Paris, but finally getting out to the Orlando parks for a few days :). So, assume I don't know much.
Call the Swan 1-407-842-4900 I had the same problem and got the confirmation number that works for making Disney plans, Magic Band/card, etc.

I have two rooms booked at Dolphin with AP rate...one for my husband and I and other for a friend and her husband as a surprise.

What should I do about getting the right names on each reservation? Wait till check in or call before? I keep reading that the names need to be correct for MDE

Try the chat on MDE. I did that yesterday to link a last minute ressie.

@DISNEYFAN2828 do your friends have a Disney account already? If they and you add them the surprise might be up. I'd call and talk with SD to verify, but if you can't already add you and your husband you should call. Best to call during the day ask for in-house reservations, or make sure you are talking with somebody at SD not the Marriott call center.

Try the chat on MDE. I did that yesterday to link a last minute ressie.
It’s been my experience that the MDE chat has no way to ascertain reservation numbers from third parties as in @Brandonius’ question. Call the Swan and get the reservation number that will work on MDE.

So I’m starting to put together a trip for Nov ‘24 and am seriously looking at Swan/Dolphin/Swan reserve. It’s a little further out than I can check full availability right now. Does anyone know which of the resorts or room types would likely be most cost effective for a family of 6(2 adults, 4 kids). Wife wants something nice, but we’re only popping down for two or three days so I’m not sure if I want to drop deluxe money on a trip where we probably won’t be utilizing the resort too much.

Last edited:
Okay, now we know the players. :)

I am not sure, but I do not think there are any single rooms that accommodate 6. You would need a suite.

Update on my situation - called the swan. They said it happens a lot and had the confirmation numbers ready to go for my rez. For anyone else that books through a third party, just give them a call and they will easily give you the confirmation numbers for Disney's system.

Do any of the suites at Swan Reserve accommodate 6 officially? That's probably what you would need, or multiple rooms. I know one of the suites (Executive Chairman maybe?) has a large living room and can connect to another room (I assume with 2 queens). That might be the way to go.

Or renting DVC points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter