Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Any idea why the Swan would be much cheaper ($258 vs $429) than the Dolphin October of 2020? I usually stay at the Swan because of the extra sink. Thanks in advance.
The Gartner IT Symposium/Expo takes place 10/18/2020-10/22/2020, with it headquartered at Swan/Dolphin and overflow at YC, BC, and BWI. I believe it is usually the largest onsite convention, every year.

Are those dates about the same as the dates you searched?

The Gartner IT Symposium/Expo takes place 10/18/2020-10/22/2020, with it headquartered at Swan/Dolphin and overflow at YC, BC, and BWI. I believe it is usually the largest onsite convention, every year.

I was looking at October 3 to 8. Thanks!

Interesting. Is that going to mess up availability? We're looking at 5 days starting the 22nd.

Interesting. Is that going to mess up availability? We're looking at 5 days starting the 22nd.
If you can, I suggest booking a refundable rate room now, if your plans are fairly well set. The Swan seems to have lower room rates, than the Dolphin, for your dates. The AAA and Senior rates offer the best savings, if you qualify. The rates can fluctuate, but you can always rebook, if the rates come down. Should the rates go up or availability becomes limited, you are covered.
I think that by October 22, the group attendees will start to depart.

A few pages back I see that Alcove Suites qualify for the 90 day fastpass window? Based on the reservation we have I assume this qualifies?

"
Attached are the formal confirmations for the 2 Alcove w/connecting room suites.

We look forward to your stay with us!

We have the confirmation number in the MDE app. How will I know that we're allowed to get the fastpasses 90 days out? Will we simply have to get on and try it? Is there anyway to check ahead of time?

A few pages back I see that Alcove Suites qualify for the 90 day fastpass window? Based on the reservation we have I assume this qualifies?

"
Attached are the formal confirmations for the 2 Alcove w/connecting room suites.

We look forward to your stay with us!

We have the confirmation number in the MDE app. How will I know that we're allowed to get the fastpasses 90 days out? Will we simply have to get on and try it? Is there anyway to check ahead of time?
simply call Disney Signature Services and give them your confirmation number in MDE. You definitely qualify! DSS: 407-939-7777

This may be a weird question (tried to search, but didn't come up with anything), but does the Swan have the Disney parks info TV channels like the actual Disney resorts do? It used to be Stacey exploring the parks and Disney Springs, but I don't know what they have now. We used to love to check in and just turn those channels on as we unpacked. 🤪

This may be a weird question (tried to search, but didn't come up with anything), but does the Swan have the Disney parks info TV channels like the actual Disney resorts do? It used to be Stacey exploring the parks and Disney Springs, but I don't know what they have now. We used to love to check in and just turn those channels on as we unpacked. 🤪
They do not. I wish they did though!

Has anyone eaten at the new cafe in the Swan's lobby yet? Is it good? Did you notice any gluten free items?

I had the same question a while back! We watched a Swan room tour from a few months ago on YouTube and they were watching Stacey!! :) My kid was very excited.

I had the same question a while back! We watched a Swan room tour from a few months ago on YouTube and they were watching Stacey!! :) My kid was very excited.
Wow that must be newer. I didn't see it last time. I needed some good news today!

This is a very old data point but we've had the Stacey channel available in the past but it wasn't a good signal - the audio was really soft and fuzzy so we gave up on it. I couldn't tell you when that was (more than one year ago, less than five...)

Thanks, everyone for the intel about the channels. It's not like it will make or break my trip, but you understand!

I had it last summer at the Swan; it was the "Must Do" Disney channel. I believe it was Channel 2 on the TV.

Can I use Disney gift cards to pay for my room, food, gift shop items at the Swan/Dolphin?

My 3 day solo stay at the Dolphin in August will be the first time I've stayed at either resort in about 15 years,

Can I use Disney gift cards to pay for my room, food, gift shop items at the Swan/Dolphin?

My 3 day solo stay at the Dolphin in August will be the first time I've stayed at either resort in about 15 years,

No. The Disney gift shop in the Dolphin takes Disney gift cards, that's about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter