Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks for the Pantry info. As expected, expensive. If I want to use Amazon pantry, how soon before our arrival date should I submit the order? Pros/cons to using Amazon pantry for the Dolphin (i.e. extra delivery fee by Dolphin for packages received, that kind of thing). Thanks!

HANDLING FEES:Handling charges are in addition to the cost of shipping, and are charged on a per package basis. Charges apply to inbound and outbound shipments. The charges can be applied to your room, master account, credit card or cash.Letter Packs $3.00 1 – 10 lbs. $ 6.00 11 – 20 lbs. $10.00 21 – 40 lbs. $15.00 41 – 75 lbs. $20.00 76 – 99 lbs. $25.00 100 + lbs. $ 0.70 per lb

HANDLING FEES:Handling charges are in addition to the cost of shipping, and are charged on a per package basis. Charges apply to inbound and outbound shipments. The charges can be applied to your room, master account, credit card or cash.Letter Packs $3.00 1 – 10 lbs. $ 6.00 11 – 20 lbs. $10.00 21 – 40 lbs. $15.00 41 – 75 lbs. $20.00 76 – 99 lbs. $25.00 100 + lbs. $ 0.70 per lb
do you mean I'd pay amazon shipping and then shipping fee at the hotel, or just the package delivery fee on top of the amazon shipping? I'm confused

If Amazon charges a shipping charge (most orders I am familiar with a shipped free) then you would pay whatever Amazon charges. Then at the hotel,, depending on weight, S/D would charge an inbound shipping fee. Hotels are getting to be a fee-centric business.

If Amazon charges a shipping charge (most orders I am familiar with a shipped free) then you would pay whatever Amazon charges. Then at the hotel,, depending on weight, S/D would charge an inbound shipping fee. Hotels are getting to be a fee-centric business.
We used prime now when we went in May, but the Swan wouldn't accept the delivery without our presence. They have late delivery hours and it was great to get food, milk, water, etc.

We used prime now when we went in May, but the Swan wouldn't accept the delivery without our presence. They have late delivery hours and it was great to get food, milk, water, etc.
How were you informed of the delivery time?

Loving all this information on Amazon Prime Now! We're hoping to go without renting a car this time, and tips like this really help logistically!

Excellent. That's what I was hoping for. A little splurge at Poly, then off to MK.

ETA Go Blackhawks! :love:
I am doing the exact same! Poly for one night, then switching to Dolphin. Last year did this with one night at AKL then switched to Dolphin. Worked like a charm. ;)

Now that we are getting reports of Prime Now working... I'm wondering about Safeway grocery delivery. Do we think it's the same as Garden Grocer (not allowed)? Or if I'm present for pick up will it be allowed? I plan to be at the resort the whole day on check in day so it wouldn't be a problem.

It is Amazon's own delivery - they will call your cell phone. I did not pay a fee to the S/D.
Do you just meet them in the lobby?
You can request a call and you select a two hour delivery window.
Do they say they will come anytime during the two hour window or do they say they'll be there within two hours and will call you when nearly there?

We do have a Publix grocery stop with the S/D limo but this service seems like a nice alternative if needed.

I have a reservation at CSR linked to MDE but just booked a second res at the Swan (price came down significantly). Trying to decide which to keeep.

Question: How do I cancel CSR, then add Swan without losing already booked ADRs and Fast passes? Is it is simple as adding the Swan and then cancelling CSR on MDE? We are less than 30 days out but I have a wild card Fastpass I don't want to lose.

Thank you all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Appreciate the disboards so much.

Do they say they will come anytime during the two hour window or do they say they'll be there within two hours and will call you when nearly there?

We do have a Publix grocery stop with the S/D limo but this service seems like a nice alternative if needed.
following as well.
Safeway's new grocery delivery service is getting great reviews on the boards - -- AND they have a one hour (!!) delivery window. That seems incredible... I'd most certainly be able to make that happen --- I'd even meet them at their car! I think mine for my grocery delivery service at home is 2 1/2 hours at best (and we don't have nearly the Orlando traffic to deal with). Additionally they do not accept tips (which also seems incredible for the service delivered) and some have even had reports of it being delivered to their rooms .

Yes, I met them in the lobby, and they can come anytime in the two hour window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter