Walt Disney World is pausing new sales of some of its annual passes.

What a mess this is going to be for me. I have 3 seperate trips planned this year as new DVC members. Of course I was counting on APs. should have rushed to buy them as soon as they went on sale. I literally tried to kick my self in the a** but I’m too fat to reach! Now it seems I’m - - - - out of luck!

What a mess this is going to be for me. I have 3 seperate trips planned this year as new DVC members. Of course I was counting on APs. should have rushed to buy them as soon as they went on sale. I literally tried to kick my self in the a** but I’m too fat to reach! Now it seems I’m - - - - out of luck!
So sorry!

Maybe they are just trying to get through the holidays. Pixie Dust Pass - that you can still buy has lots of block out dates through the end of year - says a lot that they aren’t worried about that one and still selling.

Might want to explore this -

6DEECC81-8E0C-4F79-AF60-8D73EDDD449F.jpeg

Last edited:
Seriously this is insane. Restart the passes then stop them again? Maybe they are planning to raise the prices again!

When they announced APs were going on sale they did say they were limited and may not always be available to buy.

I don’t think many of us believed them …

It's also odd for Disney to make a Sunday night announcement. I think it has to do with the holidays crowds and park availability.

I think it was Sunday night to avoid any black eyes on D23 weekend.

When they announced APs were going on sale they did say they were limited and may not always be available to buy.

You are 100% right! I should have listened. Only have my self to blame.

They probably decided since they were so popular that they were too cheap. Probably paused sales to figure out the right price point.

Maybe they are just trying to get through the holidays. Pixie Dust Pass - that you can still buy has lots of block out dates through the end of year - says a lot that they aren’t worried about that one and still selling.

Might want to explore this -

if they are a Florida Resident

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter