Walt Disney World Explorer

Toadlover

Mouseketeer
Who remembers this cdrom for windows? I absolutely loved this! I have it somewhere but it was for windows 95. I dont think they make it anymore. For those of you who dont know what t was it was an interactive map of all the parks at wdw. You could click on each park and then each attraction. It would tell you with a man's voice about the attraction and some had trivia or even videos. I would spend hours kust pouring through this game. It even had a hhidden mickey game that would cheerily say "Congratulations! You found a hidden Mickey!"

Shir Kahn

DIS Veteran
I actually came across a copy of this when our basement flooded a month back and we were moving a ton of storage boxes! I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but I've definitely been curious!

mayamatt

Earning My Ears
I actually came across WDW Explorer 2nd Edition on eBay last year and decided to grab it. I have been saving it for a dreary rainy day when I knew my spirits could use a lift, which just so happens to be... today! So I am going to give it a whirl here shortly and see if I can time travel back to WDW circa 1998! :yay:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News