Walt Disney World Car Care Centre

claireloveseeyore

Home Resort: SSR
Has anyone collected a hire car from the Walt Disney World Car Care Centre. If so, how did you get there to collect the car. Also once returned the car how did you get back from there. Thanks

Has anyone collected a hire car from the Walt Disney World Car Care Centre. If so, how did you get there to collect the car. Also once returned the car how did you get back from there. Thanks

we did it a really really long time ago so it's terribly difficult for me to remember (we always rent from the airport now)...
i'm pretty sure that a van came to the resort to pick us up at the beginning and took us back to the resort after we turned the car back in...

but maybe someone else knows for sure..

this was when we rented a car for a week from national car rental - from the WDW location...

We are also collecting our car from DCCC. I have been told you ring them and they send a car for you , the DCCC is apparently near Magic Kingdom. When returning the car they will take you back to your Disney hotel.

We picked our car up from the Swan and Dolphin hotel this June which I believe is the Disney Car Care Centre, I could be wrong though. If this is the case it was very simple, we got a WDW bus to the hotel to pick the car up and we had a choice of dropping back off there or dropping it back at the airport. We choose dropping it back to hotel as we had the DME booked to take us back to the airport.

We picked our car up from the Swan and Dolphin hotel this June which I believe is the Disney Car Care Centre, .

the CCC is located near MK at back of the richard petty driving place.everone passes it on way out from the park its next to the hess garage as well.If picking up from there arange for pick up night before with front desk(will take longer if done day of pick up)If your staying at boardwalk/Y+B club or Swan+dolphin best place is dolpin as you can walk.If staying at pop taxi to dolphin pick up is about $6.00, allstars $12.00 coranardo springs $10.00.
We like to pick up from CCC as when we return(we usaly rent for a week in middle)we can buy some beers from hess garage and get taken back to hotel on the alamo shuttle.CCC and dolphin both open at 9 am and dolpin is sometimes shut 12pm-1pm
Paulh

We picked our car up from the Swan and Dolphin hotel this June which I believe is the Disney Car Care Centre, I could be wrong though. If this is the case it was very simple, we got a WDW bus to the hotel to pick the car up and we had a choice of dropping back off there or dropping it back at the airport. We choose dropping it back to hotel as we had the DME booked to take us back to the airport.

Hi,

The Car Care Centre is at the edge of the MK (as you leave the car park)

The Swan & Dolphin location is a few miles away, at the Dolphin hotel between Epcot & MGM.

We like to pick up from the Dolphin as it's very convenient for the reasons you describe above :)

When we picked up our car at the CCC this May there was a courtesy phone at reception that we could call, we called at about 09.30 for a pick up at 11.00 and they were there at 10.50!
You have to call at least 1 hour ahead of time, but it was no hassle and picking up the car there was much more relaxed than at the airport! we were in and out in 15 mins I think :)

When we dropped of the car the shuttle took us to the TTC where we were going so that was great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter