Walmart.com is Preordering Nintendo Wii 11/1

JediMaster

Mouseketeer
For everyone that needs a nintendo Wii for Xmas. Walmart.com is taking Preorders for it starting 11/1. Good luck !

I haven't seen this info yet anywhere else. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out?

Also, does this mean it goes live at midnight?

Will you post when you hear about other places doing the preorders?
Thanks!

Sold out... BTW they were only selling it as a $533.56 bundle... I hate when they do that...

Sorry, I couldn't give any more info than I had. I just knew it was starting preorders 11/1 ,congrats to all that got them. I will try to post any others that start preorders on nintendo Wii as Ifind out ,thanks to all

I don't buy that they are sold out or if they were even on sale yet. I've been on forums with people who were up all night saying they never saw them even available. All of a suddent it changed to "out of stock" I'd really like confirmation that somebody got one. I doubt it.

I got on Walmarts website at 12:30 am and it still stated coming soon. I got on at 5:59 am and it still stated coming soon. At 6:00 am it changed to pre-order now and the only thing that came up was the bundle for $553.00. I couldn't believe that was the only thing that they were offering.

I got the package bundle for just under $600 :scared1:

They were available for about 10 minutes from 12:30-12:40 (PM)

it went on sale at 12:40 or so PM today. It sold out in 10 minutes.

it was a $553 bundle that came with the system, extra wiimote and numchuck thing, and your choice of 4 games.

I'm waiting. That bundle was too big with games not everyone wants. They should bundle with 1 or 2 games. This is just stupis with 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter