WALL-E in parks?

bluecastle

DIS Veteran
I am a Disney veteran, but watching my granddaughter ask to watch WALL-E every time she’s at our house made me wonder. Is there any place in the parks with WALL-E or EVE?

I am a Disney veteran, but watching my granddaughter ask to watch WALL-E every time she’s at our house made me wonder. Is there any place in the parks with WALL-E or EVE?
Character meets? No. To the best of my knowledge neither of those characters have ever appeared in the parks.

Character meets? No. To the best of my knowledge neither of those characters have ever appeared in the parks.
He was out in April at the RunDisney Pixar event
IMG_4142.jpeg
As far as in parks for day guests one of the parking lots is the Wall-E lot and I know they have projections of Wall-E & Eve during HEA also for the month of June they have a passholder exclusive Wall-E Magic **** in animal kingdom

I’m surprised they don’t have him out for other occasions. He can wheel around! When he was out for photo ops at Springtime Surprise it started raining a bit so I got to see him roll out of there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter