Walkway from GF to MK

No, there is a little channel between this area, so doubtfully will never be completed. They keep the boats for the water parade in there.

If your really into exercise you could walk to poly, past ttc, to cr, to main gate, but that's a lot of walking, maybe a nice jogging trail thou?

MKY

If you're looking for excercise, hop the monorail to the contemporary, and use the walkway over there.

If you were looking for a convenient walk from your hotel, well....looks like the monorail or the ferry boat! :)

Ok, I'm not up on this topic.

Has there ever been serious consideration for any type of connector between the GF and MK?

Yes, we were told by GF Guest Services that a walkway was in the process of being bulit from GF to MK but they did not say when it would be finished.

cinmell, just wondering how long ago you asked?? we are going
in december, it would be great if it was done by then.

Like mky said, it would be very very difficult to build a path linking the GF and the MK due to the canal that is used to store the barges for the water parade. It would also be a long path. I'm not exactly sure how they'd have to route the path, or else create a high bridge (or one of those bridges that split in the middle and go up) to go over the canal.

Jsbl24,
We asked GF last week. I might call back again to see what they say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter