Walk-up List Question

jennanyg

Earning My Ears
How early can you join a walk-up list for a TS restaurant?

Also, how close to you have to be to the restaurant in order to join the walk-up list?

How early can you join a walk-up list for a TS restaurant?

Also, how close to you have to be to the restaurant in order to join the walk-up list?

When we were there last week, we checked the walk-up list for two places, both were 55 minute waits to join the list.
We were in HS.
Hope that helps a little.

The way I understand it, if you're not nearby, you'll get a message that says the waitlist is full, though I've found that checking from another state does show some wait times at places like GF cafe. I've also heard that the waitlists tend to fill quickly, so it's advised to join ASAP at the start of either the lunch or dinner periods. My uneducated and unverified theory is that places in the parks or popular resort TS restaurants won't show in your MDE unless you're within at least WDW property, if not the resort/park itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter