Walk to DTD from OKW??

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
Having looked at several maps, I still can't tell if there is a walkway from OKW to DTD and if there is how long of a walk is it? We are set for our first home coming at OKW and was just wondering...smjj

I have done the walk. You end up at Cirque. It is quite enjoyable and about 20 minutes if I remember correctly.

I walk it every morning when we are there, it takes approx 20 minutes to walk, you do come to Cirque and House of Blues. It starts at the end of unit 55, goes past the tree houses, and along the golf course, its a nice walk.

You guys must walk slowly, because we have done it in 15 or so to Cirque. It takes a bit longer to the Rainforest area.

In addition, you can walk across the cart bridge and thru SSR to the promenade to DD/Marketplace. It's about 15 minutes to Cirque and about 25 minutes to Mktplc.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter