Walk-out rooms at WL?

JJsmama

WDW addict
I just read that there are rooms on the first floor of WL which walk out to a patio or grass instead of an inside hallway and stairs. Does anyone know which 'view' these are or anything about them? Are they more $? We have res. there in March and I'd love to have one of these and not worry about the balcony.

JJsmama

The rooms on the first floor that have patio's would be Woods View or Courtyard View, when you make your reservation request 1st floor.

Thank you!!

Do you just know that or is that info printed somewhere? If I could find information like that, I wouldn't have to ask so many questions.

Nothing wrong with asking questions. I'm not sure that it is printed anywhere. We had one of the rooms with a patio when we were there November of 2003. We had a "woods view" and were close to the otter pond. It was a nice area.

JJsmama said:
I just read that there are rooms on the first floor of WL which walk out to a patio or grass instead of an inside hallway and stairs. Does anyone know which 'view' these are or anything about them? Are they more $? We have res. there in March and I'd love to have one of these and not worry about the balcony.
Just to clarify - the door to your room is still entered via an inside hallway - its the balcony that opens to a patio and grass.

JJsmama

Please come visit us over on the WL FAQ Thread...if you read page 1, we have room information and activities for guest of the Lodge. Just click on the link below it will take you to the thread: If you have any questions just post it, someone will try and get you your answer.

The NEW WL FAQ (Part 5) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

The information about the paito's isn't printed anywhere that I know, just have the knowledge from staying at the lodge so many times. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter