"Walk in the Steps of Jack Sparrow" Coming to DHS

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Saw this on the Theme Parks board...thought it sounds pretty interesting and hopefully will be WAY better than the Narnia "attraction" which it seems is where this will be. Kinda weird it's not going in by POTC though IMHO.

From the Mickey Monitor:

You Don’t Know Jack…Yet

Opening this summer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow has elicited something of a legend of its own. The word around the Parks is that this mysterious new attraction will be a first-of-its-kind
sensory experience in which Guests will have the chance to be enveloped by the world of the Pirates of the Caribbean® as seen in the four feature films.

Sounds fun - glad to see a new attraction at DHS!

The headline of this definitely caught my eye, but the pessimist hiding within me isn't hoping from much. The Narnia, et. al, attractions in this location have all been less than stellar in my opinion. I was hoping something more elaborate would have been put into the Studios. With such a short time frame, that's obviously not going to happen. We'll see....:worried:

The headline of this definitely caught my eye, but the pessimist hiding within me isn't hoping from much. The Narnia, et. al, attractions in this location have all been less than stellar in my opinion. I was hoping something more elaborate would have been put into the Studios. With such a short time frame, that's obviously not going to happen. We'll see....:worried:

I totally, totally agree that Narnia and past attractions in this spot have been really disappointing, but for some reason I am hopeful this Jack Sparrow experience will be better...more involved. There are high expectations when Jack Sparrow's name is on something and I think they know that, so I'm optimistic about this one. So far.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter