Walk from Saratoga Springs to Disney Springs?

AKNOTTS66

Mouseketeer
Can you still walk from Saratoga springs over to Disney Springs? We were planning on taking a Saratoga Springs bus to the Congress Park bus stop and walking over.

Sure can! Nice little walk over a bridge and you're there. 5 minutes or so.

It's even easier now than it used to be, with the "new" bridge by the old Marketplace bus stop.

If your planning on going from a park in the afternoon consider just taking a DS bus. They are usually available from the Theme parks I believe they start around 4pm.

If your planning on going from a park in the afternoon consider just taking a DS bus. They are usually available from the Theme parks I believe they start around 4pm.

Just keep in mind the bus will leave you off on the other end of Disney Springs near the west side. If you walk from SSR you will be at the Marketplace. (long walk from one end to the other;)-however you can take the boat from one side to the other...

so this isnt a thing for lunch time is it? I also thought it was only MK is it all parks now?

Just keep in mind the bus will leave you off on the other end of Disney Springs near the west side. If you walk from SSR you will be at the Marketplace. (long walk from one end to the other;)-however you can take the boat from one side to the other...

Don't the buses from the parks drop off at the bus depot outside the Town Center, where the resort buses drop off & pick up?

Don't the buses from the parks drop off at the bus depot outside the Town Center, where the resort buses drop off & pick up?
Yes but like already mentioned, late in the afternoon is when they start running from the parks;)

Yes but like already mentioned, late in the afternoon is when they start running from the parks;)

Yes, I just wanted OP to know the bus wouldn't drop them on the far west side near La Nouba but in the middle, so not a significantly farther distance to the Marketplace than the SSR Congress Park bus stop would be.

Also, it depends on WHERE in Saratoga you start how long it will take. THVs and Grandstand are further off than Congress Park. (Congress Park is Preferred because it is near the bridge.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter