Waitlisted...full or cancelled?

White Rose

DIS Veteran
Our ABD Germany adults only trip in Sept is now waitlisted. I keep meaning to call but only think about this late at night...does this mean our trip is full or is being cancelled, like the WDW ABD?

My hubby has me worried, putting the cancellation thought in my head... cause I was just thinking it was full!

And how many is full, typically? 40?

Don't panic. Waitlisted can mean many things. Call ABD and ask how many people are signed up. It could mean low enrollment, or full enrollment. I lean towards full, cause Germany in Sept. means Oktoberfest, and that's popular.

Just call, and tell them your concerns. They'll tell you if you should worry.

Our trip has 34 booked and maxed out because hotel space, but that could change closer to the trip. There were two couples I know who were thinking of going; I better make sure I tell them to get on the wait list!

Almost all the South Africa ABDs are waitlisted now. They just opened up a new date. Pretty sure waitlisted is a good thing.

We are on that trip and were told when we booked in December that it was almost full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter