Waitlist question

damilani

Earning My Ears
I already have reservations at AKV (3 studio's) for the week of July 4th. I recently waitlisted a 2bedroom and 1-studio at Vero Beach for 4 nights. My husband wants to go to the beach for a few days so I thought I'd give it a try. My question is, "How good do you think my chances are?". I would still be at AKV for the first 4 days and then Vero Beach. I am a new member and this will be my first time using my points. I am unfamiliar with how the waitlist works. They did tell me that I would only receive notification by mail. Any comments or suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!!

You don't see the waitlist - you see your reservations. If your waitlist came through, you'd see a reservation for Vero.

If you were booking Vero for 4th of July at 7 months I'd say you have no problem. Trying 32 days in advance, I think you've got a snowball's chance in h*** that it'll come through - especially needing a 2br AND a studio. There are relatively few 2br villas and few studios - that'll be a tough one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter