Waitlist for Easter...any chance?

kristytru

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
We go to WDW every year and decided last minute to try out DL for Spring Break. I have waitlisted to check in 4/8 (easter) and check out 4/12. do I have a chance here or should I just cut my losses and book at the DLH for cash?:confused3

We go to WDW every year and decided last minute to try out DL for Spring Break. I have waitlisted to check in 4/8 (easter) and check out 4/12. do I have a chance here or should I just cut my losses and book at the DLH for cash?:confused3

You sound like us..we do Disney World every year and just decided 2 weeks ago to cancel those reservations and to Disneyland BUT the week before Easter. We got most of the nights but are wait listed for 2 of them..UGH! We may stay at PPH for the 1st night. GOOD LUCK!! Its definitely been a lot of research for me since I know DW like the back of my hand! Have fun!

FLmomof2:
would love to hear some of your research...
We have been going to the World every year for 14 years and I am panicking at not knowing anything about DL (I was there once 40+ years ago as a pre-schooler):scared1:

Dont panic! DL is a breeze compared to planning required for WDW. First thing you need to do is read Hydroguys tips for WDW vets. It's in the stickies or someone can post a link (I'm on my phone or I'd hunt it down). Good luck on the waitlist!

Called 3 times today to check the waitlist. Just got Day 1 booked. Now waiting on days 2-4.
I asked to book DLH or PP with points. One CM told me I couldn't because I bought resale. the last one said I could because 3 of my contracts were bought before the deadline.:confused:
I'm hoping the last one is right because I could book 2 standard rooms at PP for the same amount of points as the 1BR VGC.
If anyone knows for sure which CM is right, plz let me know.

PS The last one also told me there is no $95 fee for booking with points at DLH or PP

Called 3 times today to check the waitlist. Just got Day 1 booked. Now waiting on days 2-4.
I asked to book DLH or PP with points. One CM told me I couldn't because I bought resale. the last one said I could because 3 of my contracts were bought before the deadline.:confused:
I'm hoping the last one is right because I could book 2 standard rooms at PP for the same amount of points as the 1BR VGC.
If anyone knows for sure which CM is right, plz let me know.

PS The last one also told me there is no $95 fee for booking with points at DLH or PP

There is no $95 fee for booking at the DHL or PP but I have a hard time swallowing that the points are so much more than at VGC! I still may have get one day at one of those.

Not sure about the contracts.

I think we are going to go with Karmel shuttle from LAX to VGC. They are the same price as the Disneyland Express and they seem like they would be quicker to get to the hotel.

Still trying to get organized with everything but would certainly pass on any information I find out. Should be fun..my only concern is the crowds!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!