Waitlist during F&W

LittleFishy101

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip on points to Disney next October for my dad’s birthday. We own at CCV and were going to book a stuio/1BR there at 11 months to secure a room, but are going to TRY and get into an Epcot resort. I know not to count on a waitlist coming through but we want to try and maybe we will get lucky. We want a studio or 1BR (as our chances are probably higher of geting a 1BR, correct?) at either BWV or BCV. Which 2 waitlists would be MOST LIKELY to come through in your opinion? We are looking for any advice we can get. If there is another thread with this information, I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance to any responders.

Not sure on likelihood of waitlist, I would guess better chance at BWV. But, I would book your CCV with your 11 mo advantage and then attempt a modification at 8:00:01 at 7 months online. I’m going to hazard an estimation that you will be able to grab a 1BR. Perhaps a higher point studio. Good luck!

Best chance would be a 1 bedroom, pool/garden view at BWV.

Chances are better if you don't need to travel over Columbus Day weekend or the week containing Columbus Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter